2008-06-24

2008.06.23-my ambition(assigned by nala)

People oftenalways say that “having a dream is the most beautiful things.”

I also have an ambition to be a software engineer.

I found that I was interested in computer programs when I was ten years old.

At thethat time, I thought it is very cool if I can write computer game programs.

But after listening a speech, I thought that making some software to help others is admirable.

The speaker of the speech is a foreigner.

He gave up his job in IBM and have living in Taiwan for eighteen years.
After he gave up his job in IBM, he has lived in Taiwan for eighteen years.


He makes some programs to help handicapped persons.

Those programs let those people couldcan surf the Internet.

What a cool program!

Besides, he used to work in IBM that is the first company I want to join in.

Therefore, he is my idol and I want to do some great things as him. (lbgats贊助)
IBM is the first one company I want join.

So He is my idol and I want to do some great thing like him .

But obviously, in order to achieve this goal, I must improve my English ability first.
Yet, it is obviously that I must
improve my English in oder to achieve this goal.

琳婷老師文法教室
1. want+N. want to +v.
2. so,but不能放句首,要放句尾

0 Comment:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP