2008.06.19-congratulations
My friend lbgats tell told me that her professor has permitted her proposal .
It is really a good news to her and I also feel happy as she feel.
She is a student study very hard.
her former boss I think that he is not a good teacher.
So lbgats , all things happend is not your fault.
You will see the rainbow at tomorrow.
Putting Your Best Foot Forward.(火星提供)
檢討:
1.想不到最後鼓勵人家應該用什麼句子
二姊版:
My friend Ibgats told me that her advisor has acceptted her proposal.
What a good news for her and i have the same feeling as her.
Although she is a hard-working student, it seems that her advisor never gives good advices for her.
Ibgats, my dear friend, i just want to tell you " Where there is a will, there is a way."
I'm confident that you can pass the hard time.
姊夫版:
My friend lbgats told me that her professor has allowed her to do thesis defence finally.
It is really a good news.
She is a good student because she always tries her best to do everything.
She proved that she can do it.
The former failure is not all her fault.
In my opinion, her former advisor is not good at guiding students to do research.
In the end, I hope that you can defend your thesis successfully.
0 Comment:
張貼留言