2008.07.08-superman
These days I watch a series(影集就是series) of photographs 「superman」.
Superman is the idol of every child if he watched the photographs before.
Kent is a man come from the outer space.
He has some ability that normal person doesn't have.
He has sense of justice and likes to help others.
I always think that the friends of Kent meet so many strange things, why they don't want move house.
If I am kent's friend and everyday so many thing happened in my life, I maybe will brainsick.
1 Comment:
Oh, I have no idea about this diary. I spent so much time to understand this.
Clark Kent is a fictional comic book superhero who came from America demotic heroism, just like batman and spiderman.
Why don't they move home? Nobody can move home, they have to play a rule who is caught by bad man. If they move, this story will end. Nobody can beat superman, nothing can threaten him. And he is so longly, the story is so boring. Nobody buy this comic, superman film will never exist, and nobody know who is superman. So, they can move. Their friend is superman, it's their live.
張貼留言