2008.07.13-book
I very enjoy reading books.I AM very enjoy reading books.
I taught by books a lot of things.I WAS taught by books a lot of things
I used to go to book storebookstore and browsed through some new books.
By doing this, I can know what topic is popular or People now are interested in what.
When I am very chapfallen, I will read some person's autobiography.
When I am confused, I will read some professed book to solve my problem.
Every time after going bookstore, I usually buy more than one book.
I think everyone should read books every week, even every day.
Yet, it is obviously that the result doing that is my room full of books!
2 Comment:
What's happening about your English.
Every time I go to book store, I have to control myself to prevent to buy too more books.
Sadly, I always buy many books, but just finish reading a little.
You can go to library and borrow some books.
It is not only save your money but also your room space.
張貼留言